The South West Communities Chamber of Commerce is searching for an intern for Spring/Summer 2021 in the fields of Marketing, Business Management or related field.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of non-profit marketing.
Students must be a junior or senior at a University, College or Trade School and must be able to accept internship credits
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Or mailed to 412.221.4100
- Assist in the creation of signage, email campaigns, online promotion, etc.
- Assist in updating and creating content for website
- Perform analysis of marketing data
- Help seek, support and grow membership
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Assist in Event Marketing and Preparation
- Undergraduate student in South Western, PA majoring in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven and hard-working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience a plus
- Practical experience within Non-Profit sector
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students, all online
- This is an unpaid internship
About the South West Communities Chamber of Commerce:
The South West Communities Chamber of Commerce is a strong, pro-business membership organization serving business and our communities for almost 100 years. Member municipalities include the Boroughs of Bridgeville, Carnegie and Heidelberg, and the Townships of Collier, Scott, South Fayette, and Upper St. Clair as well as surrounding regions in and around the South Hills. The Chamber provides the tools to assist in the operation and promotion of area businesses, and our members work together to make our communities desirable places to live and do business. Membership in the Chamber is an investment in the future of these communities, and we believe that our members are our greatest resource.